TUITION AND FEES
Your tuition fees include:
- Exclusive teaching from the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry in Redding, CA.
- 100 hours of life changing experience through teaching, impartation and worship.
- A day away at a retreat centre filled with fun, food and fellowship.
- Being equipped to minister in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and live a supernatural lifestyle.
- Becoming part of a family of like-minded believers who support one another as they grow in their identity in Christ and learn to walk out the principles of Kingdom living.
- Practising using the gifts of the Spirit in a safe environment; including prophesying, healing the sick, words of knowledge and releasing the presence of God.
|Non-refundable application fee (included in your tuition fee)||£30.00|
|Tuition for 1st year||£400.00|
|Early Bird Rate (must receive application and fee paid on or before 1st July)||£350.00|
*We will confirm your acceptance to TSSM by letter and to secure your place and start the course, we require the initial deposit payment of £150 due by, or on, the enrollment date in September.
For married couples and multiple same household family members, we offer a £50 discount.
After you have paid your deposit you can pay in full or payment deadlines of £75 are due on 17/10/19 and 14/11/19 with the balance paid 12/12/19.
- CHEQUE- Make payable to Teesside School of Supernatural Ministry.
Post to 40 Hartburn Ave, Stockton-on-Tees TS18 4EX
- BANK TRANSFER- TSSM Sort Code: 09-01-28 Account Number: 90767509
*Please note, tuition does NOT cover the costs of books. There are approximately 10 book reports due throughout the year.
WITHDRAWAL FINANCIAL POLICY
If a student is dismissed for any reason, no tuition refund is issued. When a student withdraws, he or she is responsible for any tuition amount still owed to TSSM.